Unfortunately, most commercial weight loss programs are focused on selling you weight loss products rather than helping you lose weight and keeping it off. They may not be invested in helping you avoid further weight gain or maintaining your optimal weight.
The weight loss specialists at The Hernried Center recognized this issue and developed the Quick 20 program to help patients who need to lose weight safely and keep the weight off—while under medical supervision.
What is the Quick 20 program?
The Quick 20 program has been specially designed for those who need to lose between 5 and 20 pounds. It includes meal replacements that help your body burn fat while keeping you satiated. Most people are able to lose between one and two pounds per week using this program. Once you reach your goal weight, we provide tools and support for continued weight maintenance, so you can keep the weight off.
Why is medically supervised weight loss better?
Nearly 70 percent of U.S. adults are considered overweight or obese, which can lead to health complications like diabetes, heart disease, heart attack or stroke. Having a healthier lifestyle and lower body weight can not only help you feel better, it can give you more energy, and lower your risk of a number of diseases. Medically supervised programs are the best way to help you keep the weight off for many reasons, including:
- You are more likely to maintain your ideal weight long-term
- Your doctor identifies and treats pre-existing conditions that may affect your weight loss goals (e.g., thyroid issues or vitamin deficiencies)
- You are continuously monitored and your weight loss program is adapted and optimized along the way to give you the best results
- Your program is customized to meet your dietary and lifestyle needs
- You learn about nutrition, your body and how to say no to cravings
- You have access to counselors who help you stay focused and motivated
The Hernried Center for Medical Weight Loss is dedicated to helping you lose weight so you can enjoy a long, healthy life. Our Quick 20 in Sacramento is focused on proper nutrition for weight loss and long-term weight maintenance. If you’re ready to increase your health through a nutritional diet and exercise program, we are ready to help you. Call 800-815-4881 to learn more.