Supporting your 2-Step and Quick 20 weight-loss efforts with a FREE exercise program that suits your lifestyle.
Exercise is essential to a healthy life. At The Hernried Center, we’ve created an exercise program that will transition you to a level of activity that’s both enjoyable and an effective tool for maintaining your target weight. Also, while our program is optional, it is free for our patients, highly encouraged, and doesn’t require a gym membership. Focusing on fitness strategies that complement your interests, this program is available at no charge regardless of which Hernried weight loss program you participate in.
Already part of the Exercise Program? Access your online profile here:
Our 4-step exercise program opens your life to new activities and experiences with your family and friends.
Improving your cardiovascular health, muscle tone and personal discipline are all great results of regular physical activity. But the people closest to us matter most in life. And countless patients have told us that after improving their physical fitness, they were able to bond with their husbands, wives and children in ways that were previously inaccessible, such as by spending time outdoors.
How does it work? By following our progressive, 4-step program, we can take you from a completely sedentary lifestyle to enjoying regular exercise. Here’s how:
- Week 1 – We reserve your first week for planning your exercise routine. Taking the time to properly apply our program to your individual needs is a crucial step toward establishing long-lasting exercise habits.
- Weeks 2 & 3 – We define “victory” during this period as sticking to the initial steps of your program with minimal deviation. This stabilizes your routine and builds a solid foundation for steady progress in the coming weeks.
- Weeks 4 to 9 – After you’ve stabilized your routine, it’s time to start building. We’ll slowly progress the intensity, duration or frequency of your exercise until you reach your goal.
- Week 10 & Beyond – At this point, you’ve reached your first exercise goal! If you’d like to continue to progress, nobody’s holding you back. However, this is the point where you’re exercising enough to meet the requirements for healthy living.
You can also choose to work one-on-one with our exercise specialists to make the most of our program.
If you choose, you can also maximize the success of the free program with additional services available at reasonable fees. With these services, our exercise specialist can give you a more through understanding of your body and empower you to build a positive relationship with exercise, Here’s the additional help and guidance you can get:
- At your initial 60-minute consultation, we can also have a highly thorough discussion about your exercise history, weight-loss progress and any significant personal details that will affect your fitness plan. $55
- At your second appointment, we can also analyze your body composition. Our advanced measurement equipment uses ultrasound to determine the exact makeup of your body, which helps us determine your precise goal weight. $45
- Finally, at your third appointment, we can additional perform a resting energy expenditure (REE) test. Once you’ve reached your goal weight, this test will accurately measure the number of calories you need to consume each day to maintain your weight. Many patients are nervous about increasing their calories, but this test provides an objective mechanism to verify that it’s safe to do so. $55
At The Hernried Center, you receive care from experts who are committed to providing the leading edge of weight-loss and fitness techniques. In fact, this comprehensive, scientific approach to exercise is unavailable anywhere else in the Sacramento area!
Our program is centralized on a dedicated online portal to maximize your access, convenience and results.
Our exercise program is so robust that it requires its own portal, separate from the portal for The Hernried Center’s main weight-loss programs. The exercise program portal includes the following features to help optimize the efficiency and outcome of your fitness journey:
- Regular updates to your exercise program from our fitness specialist
- Video tutorials of your exercises
- Support forums to discuss challenges and successes with our experts and your peers
- Access to our specialist through email
We can’t wait to help transform your mind, body and overall health!
For more information on how The Hernried Center specializes in medical weight-loss and scientifically driven exercise in the communities of Folsom, Sacramento, Davis and Roseville, or to schedule an appointment, call 800-815-4881. You can also schedule an appointment by filling out the form on this page.