- If you have any medical concerns related to your weight loss, call the office and ask for the behavioral educator on call. Both a behavioral educator and physician are on call at all times.
PHONE (916) 978-0300
- The “Emergency Plan” is for emergencies only.
- Remember to go slowly from reclining or sitting to standing to avoid dizziness.
- It is normal for patients to urinate more than usual over the first two weeks on the VLCD as the body releases excess water from the tissues.
- Adequate medical monitoring must be maintained while on the VLCD. For your safety, The Hernried Center retains the right to dismiss non-compliant patients from the program.
- If you miss a class, you are expected to contact your behavioral educator. Call in advance and make arrangements for medical monitoring and for attending a makeup class.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of all clinic members.
- Inform the clinic immediately, preferably in writing, of any change of contact and/or insurance information.
- Do not donate blood for two months after the end of active weight loss.