For many people, losing weight is a constant battle. They try trendy diets that help them lose a large amount of weight quickly, only to gain that weight back, and then some.
If you’ve been losing and gaining weight for years but can’t seem to reach your “ideal” weight, you may be ready to seek professional help. If you’re considering a weight loss center, there are some key factors to look for to make sure you choose the right one.
How to choose the right Sacramento weight loss center
When it comes to losing a significant amount of weight, and keeping it off, you’re putting your health in someone else’s hands. Finding a weight loss center staffed with credible, highly trained and caring professionals who put your needs first is critical to your success.
Here are some questions to ask yourself as you conduct your research:
- Does the staff include doctors, qualified counselors and highly trained specialists, such as registered dietitians and exercise physiologists?
- How limited or generous are the food choices?
- Who sets your weight loss goal: you, or someone else?
- What are people saying about this weight loss center, the staff, programs, etc.?
- What percentage of people who complete the program keep the weight off?
- Is there a maintenance plan to help keep the weight off once you lose it?
- What is the total cost (including any required foods or supplements)?
- Will insurance cover any portion of your weight loss program?
Proven, personalized weight loss for a healthier Sacramento
At The Hernried Center for Medical Weight Loss, we use medical supervision, science and a whole-person approach to help people lose weight and keep it off. Our board-certified physicians are led by president and medical director, John Hernried, MD, FACP, who sets the tone for our caring, attentive atmosphere. Because losing weight is more than a physical challenge, we surround you with the support, tools and resources to help you manage the emotional, social, behavioral and environmental hurdles of your journey.
To learn about our proven weight loss solutions, call us today at 800-815-4881 or click here to request a complimentary phone consultation.