Providing one of Sacramento’s most affordable Orbera™ Gastric Balloons at The Hernried Center.
You’re sick and tired of being obese. Diet and exercise didn’t work for you, but you don’t want — or can’t have — bariatric surgery. Well, you’re in luck. With our FDA-approved, nonsurgical OrberaTM Gastric Balloon, The Hernried Center in Sacramento offers you an effective weight loss alternative to invasive procedures like gastric bypass. This safe, saline-filled balloon will keep your stomach partially full, mimicking the fullness you experience after a large meal. Over the six months that you have the balloon, you’ll learn the proper food portion control that can help you achieve and maintain the thinner body you desire. Here are some criteria to help you determine if a gastric balloon is right for you:
- Serious about losing weight
- BMI 30-40 (if you’re outside this range, contact us and we’ll work with you)
- Failed to achieve weight loss with diet and exercise alone
- Don’t want – or can’t have – bariatric surgery
With The Hernried Center, it takes only 15 minutes to start your new, thinner life.
The gastric balloon is a quick and relatively easy nonsurgical procedure that can give you a great start toward the slimmer body you’ve been trying so hard to achieve. Here are the five simple steps to start losing weight, regaining your confidence and pursuing your ideal life:
- We’ll verify your eligibility for the Orbera Gastric Balloon
- Have the 15-minute, nonsurgical, outpatient balloon procedure
- Start diet and exercise counseling with one of our registered dietitians and a weight management physician
- Remove the balloon after 6 months (similar to the insertion procedure)
- Continue your monitored diet and exercise program for an additional 6 months
Our endoscopic specialist will use an endoscope (a long, flexible tube with a camera on the end) to place a deflated, medical-grade balloon into your stomach. We will then inflate the balloon with saline to about the size of a grapefruit. This will give you the feeling of fullness after eating small amounts of food. After we insert your balloon, your registered dietitian and board-certified physician will continue to support you through the entire process by helping you establish healthy habits for long-term weight maintenance.
Choose your ideal gastric balloon program.
Here at The Hernried Center, our goal is to give you access to the sort of weight loss that can truly change your life. To help accomplish that goal, we’ve created two Orbera Gastric Balloon programs: Orbera BASIC and Orbera PLUS.
Enhance your life with Orbera BASIC, which includes:
- 12 monthly, in-depth visits with your registered dietitian (in person or online)
- 12 mid-month phone calls with your registered dietitian
- 2 physician follow-ups
- 24/7 phone support – call anytime and we’ll help!
- Specialized diet app and close monitoring for 12 months
- Initial exercise consultation with our exercise physiologist
With Orbera PLUS, you get everything included in the BASIC plan, as well as the following:
- Balloon insurance policy
- Body composition testing
- Measurement of resting metabolism for dieting success
- 3 total exercise physiologist visits
- 2 boxes of our tasty meal replacements (helpful for your first week with the balloon)
- Blender bottle for the meal replacements
- Physiological monitoring
- Genetic testing and counseling
Our balloon is so affordable that many people will still save money if they come from long distances – such as San Francisco – to have the procedure with us. And with our telemedicine capabilities, you’ll only have to visit the area three times! Finally, we offer financing through our partners at Health Credit Services. You can make manageable payments over 5 years but start enjoying your new, thinner self immediately.
Scientifically proven. Minimal risk. Excellent results.
While the Orbera Gastric Balloon was just approved by the FDA in August 2015, more than 220,000 balloons have been used in over 80 countries during the past 20 years, and with great success!
Here in America, the FDA clinical trial showed incredible results: over a 6-month period, gastric balloon recipients lost 3.1x more weight than the control group, who received diet and exercise counseling alone. However, it’s important to view the gastric balloon as a tool that can teach you healthy eating habits, the most important factor in maintaining your new physique.
For more information about our Orbera Gastric Balloon program, call 800-815-4881. You can also request a free phone consultation by using our easy online form.