Lose those frustrating pounds at The Hernried Center with our Quick 20 program.
Whether you’d like to improve your health, boost your confidence, or both, the Quick 20 program offered at The Hernried Center for Medical Weight Loss in the Sacramento area can help. While our 2-Step weight loss program is designed for those who need to lose more than 30 pounds, we’ve developed Quick 20 for people who are under 30 BMI and want to lose between 5 and 30 pounds — no contracts, surgery or hunger. And you’ll have access to our specialists through your entire journey.
Always feel satisfied with our meal replacements.
The premise of our Quick 20 program is to transition your body into a state of nutritional ketosis using our tasty, nutritionally complete meal replacements. These won’t leave you feeling hungry, and along with our expert guidance, we will help you start steadily losing weight until you’ve reached your goal.
Trust our behavioral health educators to help you take your body back.
Each person enrolled in our Quick 20 program will be assigned to one of our knowledgeable behavioral health educators. These compassionate weight loss specialists will monitor your progress via phone and email to help ensure your success. Our educators come from a variety of backgrounds, including psychology and dietetics, to offer you advanced behavioral techniques that make weight loss and a fulfilling, healthy life well within your grasp.
With our self-study program, you’ll learn how to change unhealthy habits.
Successful weight loss depends on many factors, but targeting and changing unhealthy behaviors is key to keeping the weight off. With our self-study program, we provide you with education materials that will teach you about proper nutrition and conquering daily challenges.
Offering medical assessment and monitoring to ensure your success is healthy.
For optimal results, The Hernried Center provides medical monitoring as part of your individualized weight loss program. This includes:
- Comprehensive medical screening with labs and EKG – A health and medical history evaluation to ensure our program is right for you
- Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) test – Measures and calculates your body’s daily caloric needs
- Regular check-ins at The Hernried Center –Two week check-ins for medical monitoring
- On-Call Support – Available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Access the benefits of the Quick 20 program.
The Quick 20 Program offers many benefits, including:
- Physician supervision and laboratory monitoring
- Safe, healthy weight loss
- Nutritional ketosis for weight loss without hunger
- Tools for weight maintenance after the weight is lost
- Personal training and behavioral health educator sessions
- Access to tasty meal replacements for long-term weight maintenance
- No pressure and no contracts
Watch the video below to learn more about our Quick 20 program:
For more information on our Quick 20 program, call 800-815-4881. You can also request a free phone consultation by using our easy online form.